The Asterisk.org development team has released Asterisk-1.6.0-beta3.
This release contains a number of bug fixes over beta2, as well as a few new features.
- Added an ‘n’ option to SpeechBackground to request that the channel not get answered
- Added a number of new manager actions to improve configuration management over the Asterisk Manager Interface, including the ability to:
- list the categories in a file
- get the contents of a single category
- empty a single category
- create a new configuration file
- delete a line by line number with respect to the category
- inserting variables and categories at a specified line
- inserting categories above an existing category
Thank you very much to everyone that has participated in testing Asterisk 1.6 so far. The results have been very good! Please continue to help test this release so that the official 1.6.0 can come along soon.
Thank you very much for your support.